When making this wreath be creative the sky is the limit !
Items needed to make this lovely Spring Wreath :
- Grapevine Wreath ( Medium Size )
- Silk Flowers and Vines - 5 - 6 stems
- Glue Gun - 1 / Glue Sticks - 1 Bag
- Medium Light owls or animal you like
- Nest with eggs - 1
Now you may not be able to find the exact items I have on this wreath. But each craft store does carry different owl items and different nest with no eggs or with eggs.
Note: Be sure to plug in and warm your glue gun & have plenty of glue sticks
- With this wreath, I was able to carefully place the flowers in the gaps that are in the wreath.
- Once you are happy with where the silk flowers and stems are,you can start to glue in place on to the wreath .
- Once those steps are done; you can start to place your animals or owls.
- Start to just place one animal or owl in and near the flowers. Once you found the perfect spot.
- Glue into place; repeat the same process with at least 2 other animals or owls. I placed the owls on Left/Center/Right.
- Then I placed the nest with eggs on the left, next to the third owl and proceeded to glue into place.
I hope that this tutorial has been able to help you create something similar or the same.
A Stay Home Mother's Life