Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Review Of Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Products






In my review of FREE Products I received from +Smiley360 . I received a Soft Truly Radiant Spin Brush with a soft bristles and rotating head, Truly Radiant Whitening with a Refreshing Twist Toothpaste  4.3 oz , and Truly Radiant Sparkling Mint Mouthwash  8 Fl oz.

 I am not a smoker, but I often drink coffee and juices  & tea and water.  With this review I hope to get my teeth at there very whitest they can be.  Today 04/21/15 was my first time trying these products. So far I do see a slight change. Here are the daily's updates of my teeth during this 5 day process.

Day 1  : I seen some minimal improvement.
Day 2:  Still seeing improvement. Hoping for my teeth to be the whitest they can be.
Day 3:  I have cut out coffee, drink hot teas and water. I still seem change.
Day 4:  Seen minor changes
Day 5:  Better condition then started 


Overall, I haven't seen any new staining.Though I wasn't able to meet my goal. I will continue to use the product and continue to gradually get there. This is my opinion only !

Please take a minute to view this link : http://www.trulyradiant.com/#wave2 ; also follow them on +Facebook   www.facebook.com/armandhammer#trulyradiant2 .

For +Smiley360  here are there questions for me for this products :

  • Do your teeth feel cleaner?  Yes, my teeth feel  clean and fresh. 
  • How did you like the Toothbrush?  I really enjoyed using this toothbrush. I felt as If I was getting a really deep clean. 
  • Have you noticed your teeth getting whiter (after 5 days)? I have noticed some changes to color. But I will continue the routine to reach my goal. 
  • What did you think of the rinse?  I thought that it was very fresh and was a great item to use with trying to get teeth whiten in 5 days. 


Thank you +Smiley360  and +ARM & HAMMER  Product : TrulyRadiant 



A Stay Home Mother's Life 





No comments:

Post a Comment