Monday, May 4, 2015

My Stir Fry Dinner **A Must Try **




What you will need :
  
Stir Fry Meat - Beef  ( Pre cut I used )

Half onion - chopped 

Kikkoman Beef & Broccoli  - 2 Packets

Steamed Veggies or Fresh 

Dash Salt & Pepper

Adobo with Pepper 

Stir Fry Oil

Sesame Oil 

Wok  ( Seasoned ) 

Minute Rice 

Garlic Powder or Onion Powder 

Butter


Directions :


  1. Add Stir Fry Oil  to wok , let it warm up .  While the wok is warming  chop half onion into pieces. Set in a bowl and add some sesame oil to it and mix together.  
  2. Let the onions cook and get soft. 
  3. Take meat from store package  add to same bowl that you had the onions in and sprinkle some sesame oil on it. 
  4. Once the onions are done, add the stir fry beef. Have it all cook together and add adobo. Adobo it comes out fast so try not to add to much.*Also I noticed the meat had a lot of juice so I dumped the access*  Just add a little as you don't want it to over power your meal. 
  5. Once everything is browned , place into pie dish or bowl. Let it rest!!! 
  6. I had steamed veggies Shoprite Asian Mix) I should have probably steamed. But I took them out of the bag and added to my wok. * Note - If possible try to get fresh ** 
  7. Once I added them wok, I added sesame oil and adobo and dash of salt and pepper. 
  8. During any downtime you may have, be sure to have measure out your sauce (Kikkoman Beef & Broccoli ) follow directions on package and be sure to mix it up . 
  9. Once the veggies are cooked , add the meat and onions back into the mix. 
  10. Add your Kikkoman Sauce ; I let it cook a little longer. You don't want your sauce to cook off or get to absorbed into your meat and veggies. 
  11. Once everything has cooked, you can now start your rice. 
  12. Minute Rice is very easy and yet I still from time to time mess it up !!!  
  13. Boil 4 cups of water with salt ( Garlic or Onion ) butter as directed on box. 
  14. Once that comes to boil add your rice like normal and mix.
  15. When I mess up my rice example ( water left behind but the top is cooked). I turn on the burner on high and mix it around. But somehow it makes a sticky rice ...  Not only with have extra flavor to your meal but you can change powder. So many options !! Please feel free to contact me with any questions !! 




To my readers :  Please feel to share your any stir fry ideas you have tried or wanted to TRY !!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment