Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Product Review: Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra Calming Nourishing Night Cream

                                             


   

I’m a member of the Crowdtap AVEENO® rewards program, and AVEENO® sent me a samples of its ULTRA CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM TO REVIEW. . I have reviewed samples for Aveeno in the past please be sure to view my previous blogs. 



I really liked the smell and how soft it made my skin feel. I have only been using a few days and I already notice how soft my skin feels. It goes on light on to the skin and blends easily.  Please see the pictures below : 

                                       
Me with my Sample ! 


If you have sensitive skin, and is looking for a Awesome night creme for your face ! Then look no further ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment