Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Product Review : Chance to sample Sahale Snacks® products!

                                                           
( My Crowdtap Kit ) 


I received these samples for  free in order to try and provide my honest opinion.  I really enjoyed the flavors that were in the kit. But there was one I was unable to sample as it was received in damaged. But I will be heading the store to give it a try ! 

The flavors in the cashew glazed mix ( Pomegranate Vanilla ) taste so good. And my daughter just loved the Almond Vanilla Latte Layer Nut Bar. I love that these can be paired with just about anything. 

( Paired with Simple Salad) 

My daughter has been taking a few bars to school in her lunch. 


If you love trying new foods and snacks, then I highly recommend you give this a try !  They are low calorie  and have a great flavor !


To Locate Sahale Snacks in your area : http://sahalesnacks.com/store-locator/

Sahale Snacks Website : http://sahalesnacks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment