Saturday, June 4, 2016

Product Review : Seventh Generation Senstive Skin Detergent

                                                      



I was selected to choose any detergent of my choice for free and provide a honest opinion of the product. Being that I have sampled from the Seventh Generation in the past, I decided to continue and get another bottle of the Sensitive Skin detergent.  As my daughter and I still like it and are continuing to use it.






I find for this value of the product and amount of detergent , that is a great addition to my family . And helps with our laundry needs to not only keep are skin looking great and having no reactions. But keep our clothes smelling fresh and clean. With each purchase of detergents I also look at the back label to see what they are made of. 


Questions to ask yourself  : 
Do you look at the back of the container?
Do know what is in your detergent ?


To find this and other scents by Seventh Generation : http://www.seventhgeneration.com/natural-laundry-detergent?v=31

No comments:

Post a Comment