Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Product Review : Portable Baby Changing Station by B.Best

                                                   

What I love about this product , is that you can carry everything you need all in my spot.You don't need to carry the changing pad, a diaper and wipes as well as holding the baby. I found this product to be effective for me. As I can carry this from store to store on my wrist . 


Before : 





New Favorite Portable Changing Station  

I am able to hold 3 size 2 diapers there, as well as wipes and desitin. While carrying my 17 lb baby girl, it can stressful, With this portable changing station, it has everything I need to get change her and pretty fast. It takes minutes instead 10 minutes to 15 minutes.,the reason for the time. is changing her and trying to find where everything is while at the changing table.There is also a hanger to use on  I highly recommend this product as it just helps to make changing the baby so much  easier.








I received this product at a discounted price in order to review and provide my honest feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment