Friday, September 30, 2016

Kelly's Stylish Leggings : Product Review : Stealth Pink + Capri

                                                                           

 When I saw Stealth Pink I just knew I had to have it! I have always loved camouflage clothes. When my husband and I were dating he had a pair of shorts that were camouflage. And I had made a few attempts to get my own camouflage pants but it never seemed to work out for me.  

And I love how the colors are! Colors on the leggings are dark green, light green, pink, and black so many colors that the leggings can be paired with so many types of shirts. And did I mention how soft they are! They are so comfortable! The blend for this Capri legging is: 92% Polyester 2% Spandex. There have an elastic waist and at the calf area fits comfortably as well. Unlike some brand X's that are tight in the waist and calf's. 

I think we all have been there you purchased Brand X, and you have such high hopes. And as soon as there on you have discomfort, tightness within the material. And you purchased the size you knew would fit and the brand X let you down. 

With Legging Army, trying is believing! If you don't give them a chance you don't know what your are missing !  I recommend that if you are interested in giving them a go  please use my link below. 


Leggings have so many uses, dress down, dress up, and hit the gym. Have you ever wonder which would be a best style to wear the leggings?



As I have mentioned before, styles are always changing at Legging Army. So please if you do like the print, please comment below. And I can add my link once it does return. 


My site: 

If you should decide to purchase or join, please use BeYou at checkout.



#BeYou  #Whatisyourstyle  #Youdontknowtilyoutryit 















No comments:

Post a Comment