Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kelly's Stylish Leggings : Product Review : Midnight Chic full Length & Capri





Stock Photo One Size   /  Stock Photo  Plus Size + 

Midnight Chic Full Length + 
       I just fell in love with these leggings when I saw them. I love the flower design, it just so pretty. Then once you have them on, you can see the other details of the flowers that are on them. Legging Army's legging's never disappointment me , they are always buttery soft, and continue to be soft after being washed. And they continue fit me the same way they did when I first purchased them. 

This has a blend of  92% Polyester and 8 % Spandex for both styles of this design. I know I have mentioned this a few times. But I really love how you can have some many styles with these leggings .Here are two examples :





                      Layered looked : Cami & Purple Shirt                     Deep Purple Tunic                                 

Link : MidnightChic Full Length +



Midnight Chic + Capri  :

        As I mentioned above, I really love this design ! So of course I am going to get the capri version !! Legging Army , has no pop ups and when you find a design you love. You have to get as soon as possible before it sells out. As you never know when that design you love will return. And I can tell you from experience, it happens ! 

And if your lucky enough to catch design when it returns . I recommend you to definitely get it ! This is another one of my favorites, as you  can see I even dress it down. 


Stock Photo 
I
I am wearing the capri length here ! 




Overall, I love the design, it fits perfectly. I can not say enough about them !   I just need to be Me !!! 

Link :  midnight-chic-capri

 #BeYou   #Leggingsarepants  #LeggingArmy  #MidnightChic  


If you are interested in learning more about about Legging Army, please feel free to contact me via email at Kellyrocka31@yahoo.com . Please mention, that you read the blog.




Do you want to have your own business ? Ask me how ! 
         To Join :    https://leggingarmy.com/affiliate-sign-up/

                 Step 2 :     http://leggingarmy.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?a_aid=BeYou
                        



To Shop :  http://leggingarmy.com/#BeYou  When ordering please reference: BeYou

               

                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment