Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Direct Sales Review : Avon With Victoria M

                                                 

New Avon Samples !!!   


I am looking forward to trying each one ! Are you ready for my review ?  Without further delay , let's get started !!




Avon Imari Seduction :

This smells oh so good !  It has the right scents , to make this perfect for anytime. 




Rare Amethyst 

Very light scent, flowery , it states that it is fruity but I'm not picking up any fruity scents. I do like the scent as well !! 


  


Avon Luck 

This smells very soft and light, This contains Strawberry, Lily of the Valley and cedar wood. I am picking up alot of the lily of the valley, I think the strawberry is very mellow and blend as well as the the cedar wood.  It does smell really amazing !!!




So Very Sofia By Sofia Vergara

With this sample I get more patchouli,  very mild notes of Passion Fruit and Flor De Mayo Orchid. 




Anew Clinical : Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid 

I had using during my last review , but I wanted to try it again !! And Yes I like it !!!   It is so great skin, it removes and makes my skin feel amazing...





Anew Ultimate Supreme : Advanced Performance Creme 
I really like how it was non greasy. I slowly  began to see some changes with this product. 




Please  if you are interested in any products , please contact Vicky ! She  would love to hear from you !  Avon is more than just perfumes and lotions, they carry clothing, shoes and toys .. But be sure to check it  your for yourself!!! 

She can be reached at victoriamc37@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment