Sunday, November 6, 2016

Tastefully Simple With Kelly : DIY Meal Kelly's Tasteful Stir Fry

                                         
Kelly's Tasteful Stir Fry 


While on my journey with Tastefully Simple, we had a opportunity to branch out and compose our own meals using the products that we offer.  For me , my family we love Stir Fry's. So of course I had a come up with an amazing version... 


Here the recipe information , If you like to purchase anything I will also provide you with a link as I am running a Mystery Hostess/Host party !!!So any order you place towards that party will provide you with chance to to take all the benefits !!!  Once the party hits 200 in sales I will do  a random drawing using Random.org . And I  can figure who will get these perks

20.00 Free product . should anyone want to host a party . You also have a chance to get half priced item !!! How cool is that !!! 








Total Time 45 Mins
Need :
  • 1-2 packages of Chicken Fillets
  • 1 Bottle of Honey Teriyaki Sauce
  • 2 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Infused Oil
  • 2 Tablespoons of Sesame Oil
  • dash of Salt & Pepper
  • 2-4 Heads of Broccoli
  • Rice ( White or Brown)

Prepare :

Place fillets in sesame /garlic infused oil . Let it sit for 3-4 hours
Cook at medium heat; til browned
Steam your broccoli and set aside
Add browned chicken and broccoli to pan
add 1 bottle of honey teriyaki sauce
cook rice as directed by box direction
Should you decide to make this, I would love to hear your feedback !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment