Sunday, May 20, 2018

DIY : Dinner : Buttermilk Rustic Herbed Breaded Chicken

                               

What you will need :

What you need :
Bread Crumbs
Whole Milk
Lemon Juice
Rustic Herb Seasoning ( TS ) 

Using my marinater I got Christmas, I added 3 cups of Milk and 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice and 1 Tablespoon of Rustic Herb Seasoning.  I marinated this meat for 9 am til about 2 pm . I used panko bread crumbs, and traditional bread crumbs.  I was not happy with over all appearance of the bread chicken with panko.
While it had amazing flavor it was not as appealing. While I normally use traditional breading, I was trying to change it up . The meal has such an great flavor. I will be experimenting more with other Tastefully Simple products

Overall the meal was good. I paired this meal with instant mash potatoes and creamed corn. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment