Friday, May 18, 2018

Why I Can No Longer Drink Caffeinated Drinks ?

     

                                                 
           While on a diet, I was in taking so much caffeine. I wasn't able to sleep, I was drinking about 3 to 4 cups of coffee a day. And the diet that I was on at that time utilized some caffeine as well. I was able to cook, clean and have a spotless house. 


While I was able to run everything, I never realized that I was ingesting so much caffeine. And it just going on unnoticed by my family and myself. Prior to this incident, I was just drinking if at all one cup of coffee a day. 


I have been living a decaffeinated life, for about 2 months now. Thankfully, I can still drink some sodas, not many but at least I have my favorite Sangria soda & Ginger Ale & Hot teas !  

                    



While this story, is short  I hope that maybe another coffee drinker or caffeine person might read it .  Just keep you eyes , and watch how many coffee you drink. 

       Here are some Facts : 

Decaf coffee from Starbucks contains 15–30 mg of caffeine, depending on cup size. Bottom Line: An 8-oz, brewed coffee from Starbucks contains 180 mg of caffeine. A single espresso and espresso-based drinks contain 75 mg, while an 8-oz cup of decaf coffee contains about 15 mg of caffeine    
  Found at : https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-much-caffeine-in-coffee
         


Signs you OD on Caffeine  :  https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-overdose-facts-and-fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment