Thursday, May 7, 2015

Target Beauty Box ! $ 38 Value







  One day while on +Facebook ; I seen that one of the person that had a direct link to the +Target website. As +Target  was currently running there Spring Beauty Box. And they are priced really good for the value of items you get in each box.  I purchased this with my +PayPal account for only $ 5.35.  

Enclosed in the box where the following items:


  • 20% off a Complimentary gift at +DermStore  good til 06/04/2015. 
  • Coupon for $3.00 Off a Beauty Department Purchase 
  •   +Maybelline NY Mx  Color Elixir By Color Sensational Lip Color ( Full Size) 
  • L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Spray & Set   3.4 Fl
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream  0.25 oz 
  • TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray 1.5 oz 
  • SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo  3.2 fl oz 
  These are really great products ! I am going to try to get the +Target beauty box whenever they are offered !! Here is a screen shot  of what they offer but are currently sold out! To find go to www.target.com search Target Beauty Box in Beauty Deals. 




  Great News ! I am going to be doing my FIRST GIVEAWAY !!!

This will be going on from 05/07/2015 til 05/12/2015. Can't wait to see who will win !!! Good Luck Readers !!! 

Here is the link from my +Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/astayathomemotherslife/timeline Updated link : http://gvwy.io/fc3nz2e 

Once this is closed, I will add the winner's name in the comments below !!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment