Saturday, May 9, 2015

Book Review: Rooted and Four Other Disturbing Stories... By Shane Hall






I recently read this book by Shane Hall! I was able to view it free.   By a great new up coming author. In this book there are a total of five short stories. While reading the first story it had me thinking about. What will happen next ? As I read each story I always find something about each one that made me think a little more about it.  The short stories are titled as follows:
  • Vivian's Video's
  •  How to Satisfy The Key Maker
  • John Adams Two,
  • A Friend In the Depths 
  •  Rooted
I really enjoyed reading these stories. I don't want to give to much information. But I really enjoyed how detailed they were. He has a great imagination  and takes you where the stories are. They are very interesting stories and it keeps you on your toes.

With each story, I had just wrote my thoughts but I'm not going to provide that exact information as I would really hope that you my readers take a moment to view this book and learn more about this author. Once story has me questioning things and what happen within the story, another you must be sure to follow guidelines , another story be weary of your travels, another story had me thinking weird, being more open minded as you never know what you will find.  

To all my book readers out there , please take some time to read this book. I really think you will enjoy as much as have. 

You can purchase this book on Amazon  for 0.99. It's a really great price ! Be sure to check it out !   It can be viewed on your Kindle and Kindle Unlimited on your phone : http://www.amazon.com/Rooted-Four-Other-Disturbing-Stories-ebook/dp/B00W2ZBC30/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8  

Please follow him on +Twitter : https://twitter.com/Shane1Hall  


Once you read it , please be sure to leave your feedback on +Amazon.com  under your +Amazon.com  account. 


No comments:

Post a Comment