Saturday, June 6, 2015

My Pinch Me Box ( April )

                                                           



This is what I received in my +PINCHme box for April. I apologize for the delay with sharing this . I was able to receive this same as I was selected to try something new they are offering. But in most cases, I get 1-2 samples. This was not free I did pay a fee that  I accepted to pay for this box. 


Pez Headz  Soft Candy Chews Bearz  ( No Individual Picture) 
These are  99% Fat Free Gluten Free Vegetarian Gelatin Free. I found them to be very sweet. They did have a after taste of a Pez. It is really gummy similar to gummy bears. If you like sweets, they you may like these. But if you don't care to sweets to much. They may not do the trick. 


Orchard Valley Harvest :  Cranberry Almond Cashew 
Non-GMO, No artificial ingredients . contained  dried sweetened cranberries, Almonds & Cashews.  These taste really good and is a great healthy snack. These tasted amazing ! Must try !


These are great, should you not be able to fall asleep at night. Just take two Liquicaps before bed. And it helps you to fall asleep. Depending on how these type of pills affect you , you could also consider taking 1 tablet at night. So you aren't so groggy. 


Received this ad, with smell samples of Method laundry detergent. They smell really good ! As well as a coupon on the back for $3.00 off any purchase til 04/01/2016 .  I would use but I have sensitive skin.  

A Wine Voucher for $100.00 in wine to be used within 30 days. From Naked Wines !


JADIENCE VITALITY ANTI-AGING SERUM

: The Leader in Traditional Oriental Medicine. Its smell like lemons.it is a clear liquid. And absorbs into the skin really fast. 
  • Hydrate & Nourish
  • Protect
  • Visibly Firm
It can be used at day and night. I will definitely look for this . I was concerned as I wasn't sure how my skin would take it . But I have no reactions from it. 




Shea Moisture SuperFruit Complex 10 In 1 Renewal System Shampoo with Marula Oil & Biotin & Renewal System Hair Masque with Marula Oil & Biotin . 
This is very citrus smelling both Shampoo and Hair Masque. It almost reminds me of Wen, but I feel that does do a great job of cleaning your hair and scalp. My hair feels thicker to me. But only down size for me , there is something that is making my hands itchy now.  As I have sensitive skin, I had some skin irritation last night from this sample. 








Vbeaute' - Gentle Foaming Cleanser 
It is really nice, there was no scent from the product. My skin does feel really soft. I am going to continue to use this sample. If you get a chance be sure to check it out ... 


Also if you haven't signed up for PinchMe, here is the link  https://www.pinchme.com . I apologize for being so behind. But there is a NEW Pinchme box happening on Tuesday June 9th. I hope all my reader's get a chance to view the site and get some great samples and coupons too. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment