Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Review on Johnsonville Grillers ( Cheddar Cheese and Bacon & Swiss Cheese & Mushroom )

                                                 





I had a opportunity to sample +Johnsonville Grillers. I use the free coupon that received from +Crowdtap as well as $1.00 off coupon that I had from the a coupon insert. Due to the +Memorial Day Weekend 2015  Holiday. My local +ShopRite   had a promotion on these wonderful products.  I was hoping to try Steak House Onion, but do the high demand in my area.  I was able to purchase and sample Cheddar Cheese & Bacon as well as Swiss Cheese & Mushroom. 



This is how they are packaged ! At my local +ShopRite they were on sale for $3.99, But normal price was $4.99. We prepared them on the grill; everyone enjoyed them. They had a great taste.. I highly recommend you give them a try ! My family and I will be purchasing more and make it a staple for our home.  Big on taste and not on cost !!! 
Please take a minute to view there website : http://www.johnsonville.com/lines/grillers.html




No comments:

Post a Comment