Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Review on : Sample Source.com box



                                                           




Sample Source , is a great site as they have certain times when they have products available for your everyone. You will get a email letting you know to check the site and various products that you can get for FREE.  This is my first box from Sample Source, and I really excited.

Below you will find a picture of the box of products that received from my first box. Above you will find the USA site. I will also included the website , so that way those of you that haven't heard of this great company can check it out as well.




                                                         





 In this sample box I received :

  •             Flax Plus : Pumpkin Flax Granola
  •             Sample : Hair , Skin, Nails Gummies with 1 Coupon enclosed
  •             Seventh Generation Baby  Free & Clear Wipes with Coupon 2.00 off 
  •             Optic White Platinum ( Fresh Mint ) With 1.00 coupon
  •             2 Sample Packs of : Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth  & Full & Plush  with 1.00 off coupon 
  •           Breathe Right : Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin : 2 strips with 1.00 off coupon 
  •           Truvia sample with 2.00 coupon...
Review of Products listed above : 
Nature's Bounty Hair , Skin & Nails Gummie's : They taste great, and really do help your hair to grow. I prefer to take the gummies , than the regular form vitamins. But if you are looking for a change or just want something great tasting with only 15 calories . Be sure to give these a try !!!         

Seventh Generation Baby : Free & Clear Wipes : These are great to use at child's age. I use wipes at home from time to time to wipe down a my daughter's table. What I really love about these wipes is that they are hypoallergenic and free of fragrance and dyes. My daughter and I have sensitive skin so products like this we can get often. And recently started , keeping them in my purse should she have a messy face. I am fully prepared !!! 


Garnier Fructis : Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth  & Full & Plush :  My daughter sampled the shampoo and conditioner ; it smelled very fruity. These are both fortifying shampoos. I will post a picture of my daughters hair tomorrow . As she used the visibly fuller , thicker hair. 
  I sampled the sleek and shine Brazilian Smooth, not only made my hair feel great but there was a great shine to my hair as well.  I highly recommend both versions of these . 


Flax Plus : Pumpkin Flax Granola - This is organic and Non- GMO  . My sample was 3/4 cup, by it's self is 260 calories. It has a hint of sweetness, but there lots of granola, as well as small pumpkin seeds. Over all , it really does taste good.  



   Truvia sample - Tastes really good ... I really enjoy the low calorie or no calorie sweeteners.  



Optic White Platinum ( Fresh Mint ) - I have been able to see a change to my teeth using this product. I really enjoy the the taste, and I am happy with the progress . This will be another go to toothpaste for me. 



Breathe Right : Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin - I was able to breath easily. I really like the fact that its geared to those who have sensitive skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment