Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Review : Silk Yogurt

 

                                     Silk Dairy- Free Yogurt Alternative 


                             


I had a opportunity to sample this product for free to provide my honest feedback on this product. I have never had Silk yogurt before. But I have had the Silk milk products. My husband has issues with certain milk products. Which made this sampling such a great idea. 



 



We sampled Silk Blueberry and  Peach & Mango. I think that there are endless possibilities with Silk Yogurts. On +Pinterest  they have many great ideas on how utilize Silk Yogurt. We thought that it tasted great ! What I really like about the Silk Yogurt was bigger than most other brands out there. It is 5.3 ounces. There are no artificial colors or flavors , no lactose or gluten.  

A great alternative that is dairy free !!! 

To learn more about Silk please view there link : https://silk.com/products
Sign up for a coupon : https://silk.com/signup

No comments:

Post a Comment