Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Review Of : Target Spring Box $40 Value for $7.00 What A Deal !

                                                               



In this +Target Beauty Box, I received the following items: 

Olay Regenerist Luminous Hydra Swirl Eye Cream - 0.5 Fl 

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color - Thimble berry  108  

Fekkai Blowout - Hair Refresher 1.7 oz    

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick: 875  Gladiolus  

Cutex One Step Pads Advanced Revival Pads   


First, let me apologize for the delay with this blog. I moved and also have a health matter that I had to take care of. I try my very best to stick to list that I show on up coming blogs. 
But without any further delay, I really found this box to really great. But I wish I could swap out the lipstick .As this isn't something that really used that much. 

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color - Thimble berry  108  - I really liked this color, it was very bright and bold. 

Cutex One-Step Pads Advanced Polish Removed Pads: I really like that pads were already ready. Which made for quicker removal of the nail polish that was on my nails. 

Fekkai Blow - Hair Refresher ( Dry Shampoo) - I have never used this product before. But I am going to trying to give myself a wavy beach look. Its a really simple product to just spray and tussle ... 


Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick - 875 - Gladiolus - Its a really deep red, and that isn't really a color I would wear. Also I am more lip gloss or lip balm type of woman. 

My favorite product from this box was : Olay Regenerist Luminous - I have always wanted to try it . And I really like how it reduces the circles under my eyes. And helps to make my skin firmer. 


Be sure to always go to www.target.com and search ( Target Beauty Box).  If you are +Facebook  you may come across a few free pages that promote the boxes when they become available. Also be sure to follow my +Facebook  page at A Stay At Home Mother's Life to stay update on the blogs. And I also share a few freebies that I found as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment