Thursday, August 13, 2015

Product Review : Premium Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Tumbler - 24oz BPA Free Tritan Material






                                                   


I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.  Because of moving , and everything in between there was a delay with this blog. But today, I rinsed and washed this  Premium Fruit Infuser water bottle.  I added about 5-6 seedless black grapes, and water. And  I shake it , to help bring out the great flavor . 

And it tastes amazing ! It was really simple to open and add the fruit. It goes something like this :
Twist Cap
Gently pull out  white infuser with different shapes 
Pour in water 
Shake it !!! 




I really like that it is durable , and the seller offers 100% with 30 day Money  Back Guarantee . Be sure to view this link Premium Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Tumbler

No comments:

Post a Comment