Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Product Review : NEUTROGENA® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil

                                 Have you tried Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil ? 




I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a sample of its NEUTROGENA® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil to review.
I have been sampling this product for about 2 weeks ! And it is amazing ! I really enjoy that it was a light oil.  After rinsing my skin felt fabulous ! I think that would be great for skin, during the harsh winter months.  It has a really great scent ! 

                          Perks of this Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil:
                                     Won't Clog Pores
                                      No greasy residue 
                                      Dermatologist tested
                                      Non-comedogenic - Definition :  A product that won't cause block pores.  

I love how easy it removes make up  and dirt and oils. 
I figured that  this was unfamiliar word to me; that readers as well may wonder about this as well. This shows me that Neutrogena, cares about our skin. And will take any precautions to keep our skin healthy ! 
My skin feels so smooth. I highly recommend that you give this product a try. I will be looking into Neutrogena products more often. 
                           
                            


No comments:

Post a Comment