Tuesday, December 15, 2015

EBook Review : Feedback Series Book Two Reverb By Shane Hall Release Date : 12/15/2015

                                               

RELEASE DATE : 12/15/2015



I received a advanced copy of Reverb to review and share my opinion of the book. As many of you , I am follower of Shane Hall. This is his third e-book, I am really looking forward to see what is going to happen.  

With each chapter, you need to keep your mind open and as you read take yourself into each chapter.
I knew that  I was in for more action packed scenes and be drawn into underground in this installment. There is a lot going on , and if your a follower of the series than you understand ! There is so much that happens in each chapter. There are such emotions coming for each character , as they finding out so much some things have changed. 

The story is building, I am looking forward to see where this takes us in this installment ! There is so much to consider. What if this was actual events ? What would happen if there lost memories ? And devices that could control You ? What if you were used for your talent that would cause harm ? What if the system wanted to control certain people with talents to there advantage against others ?

There are so many questions you need to ask yourself while reading this book. Who to trust ? Where do you go ? Who else is coming after us ? Where do we go from here ? These are just a few to think about. 

There are just so many twists and turns in this book.  That I don't want to ask to many questions. I really want you to enjoy this installment as I have. 


This is a really great book ! I hope that you will take the give a read. I can't wait for the next installment !


Preview of Chapters Titles :

Chapter 11 : The Trash Bin
Chapter 12 : New Plans
Chapter 13 : Tools of Justice  
Chapter 14 : No Negotiations
Chapter 15 : Dumb Girl
Chapter 16 : Cetacea
Chapter 17 : Shadow Down Five 
Chapter 18: Something Serene and Electric
Chapter 19:The Price
Chapter 20 : Through the Vast Sea

Please follow Shane Hall via 


Please be sure to follow Shane Hall on Twitter @Shane1Hall. Shane Hall is active on Twitter. He is now offering 1 Free Episode on the Twitter site. Readers and Followers are welcome to contact him with any questions. You can also start Feedback Series Book Impulse for FREE ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment