Saturday, December 26, 2015

Product Review: ARM & HAMMER™ TRULY RADIANT™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste Release Date : Jan 2016

                                           


I received this free toothpaste sample to try and review and provide my honest opinion. I have sampled this toothpaste for 5 days as listed on package. See how I liked this product below!
This product will be getting released in January 2016 !!! 

My Kit ! 


Perks of this Amazing Toothpaste :

• Cleans deep and strengthens enamel
• Whitens teeth with 4 different cleaning agents
• Crisp mint flavor for long-lasting fresh breath
• Fresh from the Dentist Feeling Clean™
While using this free sample of +Arm and Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh. Within the first use I can see changes to my teeth. They feel fresh. The toothpaste has a great flavor and is long lasting. Within the allotted 5 days , I seen a amazing change to my teeth. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. 



Where to buy yours : http://trulyradiant.com/WhereToBuy.aspx  

No comments:

Post a Comment