Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Healthy Baby Home Party

                                                             



I was selected to receive this kit for free. I will be setting up a party in the next few days. And sharing this information with friends. This kit contained the following items :

  1. Leaflets about Seventh Generation in Envelopes
  2. Samples of Detergent, wipes and dish liquid
  3. Gift Bags
  4. 1 Bag of Size 3 Diapers
  5. 1 Free and Clear Wipes
  6.  1 Natural Dish Liquid
  7. 1 Babble Water Bottle
  8. 1 Game - Bingo

All Bagged up and Ready to Party !! 


I have used one product from Seventh Generation product before  and I loved it. And I really enjoyed using the Dish Liquid as it made doing dishes so easy. And I cant wait til our second daughter arrives to use the wipes and diapers that were sent with the kit. 

I hope that everyone who gets a sample , ready to learn more about Seventh Generation & views the leaflets. And there are excellent coupons as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment