Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Product Review: Cottonelle's #MoreIsBetter Sampling

                                               


I was selected to receive a free sample of Cottonelle Clean Care . I was to show 35% percent more , but rather than wasting such a amazing product as Cottonelle. I am going to show you another way that they are 35% more . 



Brand X is a one ply Tissue, while with Cottonelle it is thicker and has ripples. And one single 4 pack is equal to 8 pack. Can brand X say the same ? With such a big family, we always try to get more for our budget. And Cottonelle is the answer !!!  


With this product sampling, I am seeing more of difference of brands. And what they can offer for  your money. I will always be a Cottonelle Woman !!! 


How would you and your family use 35% more Tissue ? 


For more information about Cottonelle : https://www.cottonelle.com/go-commando?WT.mc_id=CTG&WT.srch=1&&







No comments:

Post a Comment