Friday, December 11, 2015

Product Review : AVEENO SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT™ LOTION NOURISHING COCONUT & AVEENO SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT™ BODY WASH NOURISHING COCONUT




I’m a member of the Crowdtap AVEENO® rewards program, and AVEENO® sent me samples of its AVEENO® SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENTTM Body Wash Nourishing Coconut to review.

Review: 
I really love the Coconut smell, it smells amazing ! It helps my skin by moisturizing and helping with extra dry skin I have on my body. My daughter also loves it ! She sees a big improvement in her skin as well !! 

                       Nice Smooth Hands 


I’m a member of the Crowdtap AVEENO® rewards program, and AVEENO® sent me samples of its AVEENO® SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENTTM Lotion Nourishing Coconut to review.

Review: 
This comes out thick, very nourishing. And has made my skin feel very smooth.  I don't like the sticky feeling that is left behind on my hands.  But overall , I really I am enjoying the smooth and soft skin. 
               



No comments:

Post a Comment