Saturday, April 30, 2016

What If your house ? What If size of family ?




                       



    Everyone has dreams of how they think there life with turn out . But I was thinking, do you know , how or why things happened in your life? Or did your life go exactly as you thought when your were a teenager. A great example, during high school you planned on owning a convertible in blue with a roof that goes up and down. Plan on moving with your girlfriend to NYC to have a apartment and go to work there.

But in actually, as the years went  by  things changed in your life. Molding you into the person you are today. With all the ups and downs, some planned on your own behalf and things that just didn't work out.

    How many of us have thought about living in the big house down the street with the picket fence ?
Now how many of us really have that house with the picket fence and the sky high mortgage ? If you had to do it again would you pick that same house ? Or would you have chosen the other house you were looking at that was about 1,200 square feet vs the picket fence and big house and 2,000 square feet.

When we are younger we are naive to cost of things. But has we hit high school and college we see the value of them. No matter , how something maybe ...



While in high school, you often thought .... Hmmmm I wonder how many kids I will have with Prince Charming.. or AKA your boyfriend. When I was younger, I had thought about at least having 1 child.  But with life, everything comes with many challenges , emotional and more. So even trying to have kids can take a lot of time.  But once it happens your so happy ! And as they grow, you often wonder hmm maybe we should have another. Having BABY FEVER !!! 

Having a child through birth or adoption is a thrilling journey ! I give all you readers a High FIVE  for taking this journey . To those who haven't decided , you still have time ! Things work out for a reason one way or another... Maybe it planned out that way or just worked out that way.... 

I am glad to have a wonderful husband , who takes care of my family and I. Two beautiful kids, and a place to live. Though we may not have big house with the picket fence. I know that one day I will have the home of my dreams. So even though it didn't happen for me right now.  I know there still time, so for now I will embrace my family and just take it one day at time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment