Saturday, April 30, 2016

Product Review : Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes

                                         

I received Free & Clear Wipes by Seventh Generation to sample and provide a review of this item. My first child has always had sensitive skin. I thought this product would great as we were going to  have  another child.

During the first few uses, we noticed it left no reaction to her skin. But during the next few days her skin was starting to get red and irritated. Other than, my daughter having issues with her skin. I did find that these were thick  and great wipe. Just not the wipes that I would use. I know that each child has different reactions to new products. Also my family does have skin sensitives to certain products for us this is one. 

But I would recommend these to any families that do no have skin allergies or reactions to different brands of wipes.   



Product information : 

Free & Clear Baby Wipes work gently with plant-derived ingredients.
  • Free of alcohol, fragrances & dyes
  • Free of parabens and phthalates 
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Thick, strong and generously-sized

No comments:

Post a Comment