Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Product Review : Baby Bandana Drool Bibs for Girls 4 Pack Strawberries Set #zoozik



I was selected to receive this product at a discounted price in order sample and leave my honest feedback of this adorable drool bibs. The following pictures below are taken from when I received my package. 










    
How I recieved it ...  
 #Zoozik


The lovely assortment in the package....

I love how soft they feel, they have two buttons on the back for easy closure of the bib. The designs are so pretty. They are made for 100% cotton, they fit securely. With this I will not only use them as drool bibs, but I would also use them for feedings.
Another great thing about this drool bib , is that it fits for your infant to toddler.  One other thing that I love about this purchase, is that there a pamphlet advising about safety and cleaning of this drool bib. I find that be additionally helpful which as parent, that we have so much going on that hanging this pamphlet near should you ever need to reference it. 
I love products that can be used for multiple reasons. I really do love that these baby bandanas not only can be coordinated with onesies. They care just cute and adorable.  My lovely baby girl was getting fussy while styling but she really does like it. 
I recommend this to any expecting parents and parents with infants and toddlers.  

Zoozik , has so many great styles for each child's individually.  Please be sure to view this link : https://www.amazon.com/Zoozik/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_13255832011?ie=UTF8&node=13255832011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Zoozik

Flowers 

Strawberries 

Hearts 

Blue Cheveron 
Bottle Feeding baby girl with drool bib :)  #Zoozik 

No comments:

Post a Comment