Thursday, June 16, 2016

New Updates To The Blog !!!

                                                                   

                                         

Dear Followers & Readers:
    I have made the following updates to the blog. I hope that you can utilize going following forward, so that way you can stay connected to A Stay At Home Mother's Life Blog,

There is new a new function for you to have the blog emailed to you! Very easy just sign up via FeedBurner and confirm your email. It's that simple!! 

I also a quick link to my +Facebook+ Fan Page  @AStayAtHomeMother'sLife . Please kindly follow the page as well. As there is currently a guess the number game going on. Winner will be receiving coupons. Every little bit helps!!! 

Also I am looking for Crafters & Direct Sales as I would love to share their products and a little about each of them. As you can see the new Feature.. Craft Corner.. I hope to keep that going forward. And also have direct sales reps, also show there products and why they decided to promote this product.  






No comments:

Post a Comment