Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Product Review : Always Radiant with Flex Foam

                                       
                 

I was selected to receive  a free  sample Always Radiant with Flex Foam Pads with Wings . Let me first tell you , I love Always Brand pads. And with this pad, in particular, I had excellent protection, as well ; wings  and I were able to do my daily tasks with- out any worries of leakage on my clothes. 

They provide up to 8 hrs of comfort and protection , the Flex Foam moves with you.  And with the added panels it provides absorbency with no worries. 

                                               

I love how vibrant the color is of the package. It stands out :) And the design just stands out !


I also put together a small care package for a friend using my sample box of Always Radiant with Flex Foam. 



The best care package a girl can get , some candy and mix bag of cheddar !! 


I recommend this pads to anyone ! 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment