Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Be You Be Unique Stylish !


              Kelly's Stylish Leggings !



                       


This is my most recent purchase , I purchased the Plus Size  14-20 but they can fit up to size 22 . I really wanted to try this size as I am size 14 normally. Secondly, I just loved the designs. These look fabulous no matter how you dress it up or down.  They are smooth like butter, while I was wearing them out to an appointment. I wasn't overheated , and I felt amazing. 

I love that with these leggings , I feel very confident and ready for anything ! Here are a few pictures of me in these awesomely comfortable and stylish leggings!





In these pictures, I am wearing : WaterColors on the Top and Geometric shapes below. I love the watercolor leggings, as they are so very vibrant . There are so many colors, which means you can wear various tops to create your ideal look. 

Geometric, is a simple black and white with geometric shapes of course !  I like this shirt with bright colors, or you make it a very simple look by just simply wearing a black top. 

I want to you think of Kelly's Stylish Leggings as a place for you to BE YOU and BE UNIQUE !  With that being said I would love to share with you ; My new site and referral code. Please feel free to contact me with any questions either via Blogger or Facebook or my email that is provided. 


Kelly's Stylish Leggingshttp://leggingarmy.com/#BeYou  Reference : BeYou


Email : Kellyrocka31@yahoo.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment