Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Influenster Blossom Voxbox Review






I received these products to test and review via +Influenster  . I will be going through each product with pictures and my review of each product. I hope that with this detailed information you will learn more and want to try these products as well . 




  

Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Clarifying Shampoo - 10.1 oz : It is a amazing product. I left it in my hair for a few minutes and it started to tingle. And it smells amazing as well..  You can find this great product at +Target . For only $9.99  #Hairfood 

                                                           

     
 Australian Gold- Australian Gold SPF 30 Lotion  :  It smells like citrus just a faint scent  & not oily.  A must try this summer ! You can get this product for only $7.99 for 8 oz. I will using this brand from now on :) Find this product @ +Facebook .com/livethegoldlife   +Twitter @AUSGoldSPF  #LivetheGoldLife 


                                               

 NYC New York Color City Proof 24 HR Eye Shadow ( Tribeca Taupe Color) 

     Great eye shadow, with twist bottom. Goes on thick , but you can blend with your finger or sponge. When I put on myself, I made my eye's look green. But eye's are normally a greenish brownish color. I also paired this with off black eyeliner.  I would get this product again ! It is a great price of only $ 2.99.  Follow by :  +Facebook .com/NYCNewYorkColor   +Twitter  : #NYCNewYorkColor  #NYCCityProof 


                                                       


 Sally Hansen Air Brushed Legs Medium Leg Make up : 
      This is the first time I have sampled this product.  I don't like it, as it is really dark. I am currently very pale. I would consider using this to maintain a mid summer tan. But I will try this again in the summer time. It went on during the first application very well. And I had very minimal color change to legs. During my second application it went down to my feet. And you could see difference in color.  Being that this a product I don't normally use. I did stop my testing at that point. As I mentioned I will try again during the summer time.  This is only my opinion, please feel free to try this product on you own. I welcome my fans and readers to please share any views you have about this product in this blog below !  There are 5 colors that offer that match any skin tone and cost $ 13.99 Follow on +Facebook .com/sallyhansen    +Twitter  :  @Sallyhansen #AirbrushPerfectlegs



Update : #‎AirbrushPerfectLegs‬ I love having color on my legs ; didn't like at first now more open to the idea 
smile emoticon Sally Hansen Influenster ‪#‎contest‬#AirbrushPerfectLegs
                                                  

                                                 



Beanitos : Gluten Free/Natural/Non-GMO Ingredients.

Oringal Black Bean with Seasalt : Me and my daughter love the taste ! They are very delicious. These are great for anyone looking to eat healthy and more natural products. You really must try these chips  !  You can purchase them on +Amazon.com . 

Beanitos Chipotle BBQ : These taste great as well. When you first take a bite, you taste the BBQ and as you continue to chew you get some that great Chipotle taste. YUMMY!!  Be sure to follow them on +Facebook.com/Beanitos    +Twitter @Beanitos     #AllThatinaBagOfChips   





Bear Naked Granola : Sea Salt Carmel Apple  & Coconut Almond Curry. They taste great by themselves. And paired with your favorite yogurt. The options for this is endless.  

Sea Salt Carmel Apple : Is sweet and salty Oh my god ! You really must try this ! 
Coconut Almond Curry: Has a curry taste, but still tastes very well. The curry isn't to overpowering.  
I will be getting this again ! Make a great snack or addition to yogurt. Very healthy and great tasting. These can be purchased for only $ 10.49 12 oz bag.   Be sure to follow them on +Facebook .com/LiveBN  +Twitter  @LiveBearNaked   #LiveBearNaked        



I really enjoyed sampling the +Nasoya Shirtataki Spaghetti . It tasted very earthy. My mom and I enjoyed some cold spaghetti  with the Shirtaki Spaghetti. It is real must try ! I think it would be great with some homemade stir fry dinner. There are many options with this product. Be sure to check it out. Follow them on +Facebook .com/Nasoya   +Twitter +Nasoya   #NasoyaPastaZero 


Also in the kit, I recieved a postcard mentioning the Ebay Guides Campaign that I have previous mention. All you had to do was write 2 guides in order to recieve $25.00 gift card for +eBay . 























No comments:

Post a Comment