Thursday, July 7, 2016

My new endeavour ...... Leggings Army....

                               
                 


I just recently signed up to an affiliate for Leggings Army. What I loved about this company, unlike most other direct sales companies is, there is no quotas & website is free. New products weekly and currently they are having sign up for various amounts. 

I really love that there are so many styles. Recently, after signing up I purchased my first pair of Sugar Skull Capri, What drew me to this company, was the fact that it was a clothing direct sales, and they have their items priced for me. As a stay at home mother with 2 kids. And the cost of items is a very important subject for me.  
                                               

My Review of my first pair of Legging Army Capri:
They are really soft and light; I really loved how they feel being worn. And I have always loved the skull theme, so these were a must for me.  As you can see from the pictures below, this is how I received my package. 
There is also a picture of me styling these lovely leggings. This is my first and not my last purchase. 








If you would like to join my group please follow this link: Kelly's Stylish Leggings

To view Site and make any purchases:  http://leggingarmy.com/#BeYou
Reference: BeYou

Reference: BeYou

                             

1 comment:

  1. IM TRYING TO SIGNE UP BUT THERE ASKING FOR A Payment Confirmation (Order #) . What is that. and also i see no package to singe up to get that order number

    ReplyDelete