Sunday, July 17, 2016

Product Review : ZZZquil VoxBox

                                           


What I love about ZZZquil, is that is non-habit forming, and helps you to get a  much-needed rest. I used my sample that was provided and oh my gosh. I felt amazing ! I was ready to take on the world !

We live near and close to a train station and ocean , and there has been train noise since we first moved in. And a few nights ago, there was a luxury boat horn sounded off. And it continues to sound for quite awhile. 
Luckily, I had my free sample of ZZZquil take and within 15-20 minutes I was sound asleep and snoring . My poor husband was just glad that I was getting rest. Thankfully, with my sample was a $2.00 coupon, that I will be using soon. 


Thank you to +Vicks ZzzQuil , I was able to get the much-needed rest. 


#ZZZQuil   #SleepLovers 




Disclaimer: 

I was selected to sample this product free in order provide them with my honest feedback on the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment